- 1 ½ cups almond flour/meal
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 apple grated with or without skin
- 3 eggs (including yolks)
- 3 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees C.
- Place muffin liners in muffin pan and set aside.
- In one mixing bowl add dry ingredients and mix them together (almond flour, coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda and sea salt).
- In your other mixing bowl add the wet ingredients and mix them together (eggs, coconut oil, grated apple, maple syrup, almond milk and vanilla extract).
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Mix these together well.
- Fold in raisins.
- Using a tablespoon distribute your mixture evenly on the 10 muffin liners.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove muffins from oven and let cool before eating. Enjoy!
Want more awesome recipes and help with your training?
My online personal coaching can help you with food planning, recipes & reaching your health & fitness goals.