- 2 ½ cups white self-raising flour
- 1 ½ cups desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 ¼ cups So Good™ Almond Milk Unsweetened
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tbs flaked coconut
1. Combine flour, coconut and cinnamon in a bowl.
2. Place almond milk, oil, honey and eggs in a large bowl and whisk until combined.
3. Gradually add liquid ingredients into flour mixture.
4. Transfer mixture into la lightly 14cm x 25cm greased loaf pan. Sprinkle with flaked coconut.
5. Bake in moderate oven, 180°C, for 50-55 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
Want more awesome recipes?
Join my PROJECT: 8 WEEKS 2 FIT program for weekly recipe e-books!