- 600g sweet potatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 2 large zucchini, cut into thin wedges
- ¼ cup plain flour
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1 cup fresh wholegrain breadcrumbs
- ¹/³ cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 4 un-crumbed pork schnitzels (about 500g)
- 1 x 300g kale coleslaw kit
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place sweet potato on tray. Bake for 25–30 minutes, adding zucchini for last 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place flour on a plate. Whisk the egg whites and 1 tablespoon of water in a shallow bowl. Combine the breadcrumbs and parsley on a plate. Dip pork into flour, then egg-white mixture and lastly breadcrumb mixture. Place onto a plate. Continue to coat the remaining pork to make four crumbed schnitzels.
- Heat 1½ tablespoons of olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Cook the crumbed pork schnitzels for 2–3 minutes each side, or until golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine the coleslaw and the dressing in a bowl. Season with cracked black pepper. Serve the pork with vegie wedges and slaw.
Want more awesome recipes and help with your training?
My online personal coaching can help you with food planning, recipes & reaching your health & fitness goals.