- 100 g Light peanut butter
- 2 x Weet-bix
- ½ cup honey
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- 60 g sultanas, chopped
- ¼ cup egg whites
- Crush Weet-bix into a bowl and mix in all other ingredients.
- Weigh the batter and divide by 16 – this will be the approx. weight of each ball. Roll the batter into balls and place on a lined baking tray. Press down with a fork.
- Bake at 160-degrees for 15-20 mins then allow to cool
Nutrition Info: Serves 16, 133 calories/serve.
Want more delicious healthy recipes?
Check these out: