- 1 x 200g packet dried thick rice noodles
- 4 un-crumbed chicken breast schnitzels (about 500g)
- 1½ teaspoons ground turmeric
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free, reduced-salt tamari
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free sweet chilli sauce
- 1 green oak leaf lettuce, leaves separated
- 1 large carrot, shredded or grated
- 1 x 250g punnet baby cucumbers, quartered
- ²/³ cup coriander leaves
- 1 small ripe avocado, sliced
- Place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 8 minutes, or until tender. Separate the noodles with a fork. Drain. Rinse the noodles under cold water.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with turmeric. Rub to coat. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 2–3 minutes on each side, or until browned. Slice thickly.
- Combine tamari and sweet chilli sauce in a small bowl. Mix well. Arrange noodles, lettuce, carrot, cucumber, coriander, avocado and chicken in four serving bowls. Drizzle each with sweet chilli dressing and serve.